Our Passion is the creative process of producing fine wine. Quintet calls the harvest pick to capture a moment in time as a painter might capture a perfect evening sunset. Our canvas is the vineyard. The moment we seek is the moment we judge will best represent the vineyard’s sense of place and allow us the creative opportunity to produce an excellent wine.
Quintet Cellars was inspired by five friends who came together with the idea of selling and promoting Oregon’s competitive advantage in the production of first in class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Quintet’s shared production facilities and tasting room are in Carlton Oregon at the Carlton Winemakers Studio.
What follows are notable benchmarks achieved along the way:
- 2012 Pinot Noir, First production, 91pts, Wine Spectator
- Founding member Ribbon Ridge Wine Growers Association
- 2014 Lichtenwalter Vineyard, 92pts, Cellar Selection
- 2015 First Vintage Yamhill Duet Pinot Noir
- 2015 Lichtenwalter Vineyard, 93pts, Editor’s Choice
- 2016 Oregon Wine Awards Best in Show Double Gold
- 2018 First Chardonnay production Matteri Vineyards
- 2020 Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition, 2018 Matteri Vineyard Chardonnay Double Gold, 95 pts.
- 2020 Member Yamhill Carlton AVA