Quintet Cellars was inspired by five friends who came together with the idea of selling and promoting Oregon’s competitive advantage in the production of first in class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
What follows are notable benchmarks achieved along the way:
- 2012 Pinot Noir, First production, 91pts, Wine Spectator
- Founding member Ribbon Ridge Wine Growers Association
- 2014 Lichtenwalter Vineyard, 92pts, Cellar Selection
- 2015 First Vintage Yamhill Duet Pinot Noir
- 2015 Lichtenwalter Vineyard, 93pts, Editor’s Choice
- 2016 Oregon Wine Awards Best in Show Double Gold
- 2018 First Chardonnay production Matteri Vineyards
- 2020 Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition, 2018 Matteri Vineyard Chardonnay Double Gold, 95 pts.
- 2022 Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition, 2019 Ribbon Ridge Point Noir Double Gold, 96 pts.
PO Box 810-B Lake Oswego Oregon 97034 USA
[email protected] 503-320-8190
Bottle Photography by Darrell Peterson Photography, Seattle, WA
© 2023 Quintet Cellars