When in Wine Country, we can be found at The Carlton Winemakers Studio in Carlton, Oregon. The Studio’s tasting room features wine made by artisan producers and is a great place to try our wine. The Studio is located at 801 N. Scott St, Carlton, Oregon. It is open seven days a week 11am to 5pm.
If you are visiting Portland and traveling on Alaska Airlines, Alaska Airlines will ship Oregon wine free of charge. At PDX you can find our wine at Capers Café wine bar, which is conveniently located behind security.
Quintet Cellars distributes its own wine in Oregon and Washington and through CSB Beverage in Sun Valley, Idaho.
Find our wine at some of the great wine centric restaurants and wine shops listed below.
- El GauchoPortlandelgaucho.com/dine/portland
- Veritable QuandaryPortlandveritablequandary.com
- Barberry RestaurantMcMinnvillethebarberry.com
- Made in OregonThroughout Oregonmadeinoregon.com
- Caper’s CafePortland International Airportcaperscafe.com
- Wizer’s Fine WinesFirst Street, Lake Oswegowizers.com
- Liner & Elsen Wine MerchantsPortlandlinerandelsen.com
- Papa HaydnSellwoodpapahaydn.com
- Carlton Winemakers StudioCarltonwinemakersstudio.com
- Jory at The AllisonNewbergtheallison.com
- Five Spice Seafood and Wine BarLake Oswegofivespicerestaurant.com
- Barolo RistoranteSeattle, Washingtonbaroloseattle.com